Wish you could visit Israel right now?
Join veteran tour guide, Nosson Shulman, for this one of a kind tour!
You will actually feel like you are in Israel yourself as we walk in the footsteps of the Patriarchs and King David who lived here, seeing the city as they saw.
Here, G-d spoke to his prophets. Before Jerusalem became the eternal capital of Israel, Hebron reigned supreme.
The birthplace of monotheism & the second holiest site in Judaism today plays an outsized role in the Israeli Arab conflict & world politics.
On this exclusive tour, we will explore together:
- Biblical Cave of the Patriarchs (Machpelah)
- The Judea & Samaria (West Bank), "settlement" of Kiryat Arba
- Impressive ruins mentioned explicitly in the Bible
- One of a kind Jewish communities of Hebron
- Sites associated with the Israeli-Arab conflict
- And much more
This 40 minute virtual tour video is the equivalent of my 3 hour walking tour of Hebron, minus all the extra walking, breaks and waiting in site lines!
You will receive a link in your email, click on the link and watch the video. It's that easy! You can watch it whenever you want, as many times as you want! No downloading necessary.
Start Your Tour Now! Be transformed into Hebron in minutes!